SportAdmin använder Cookies för att förbättra din användarupplevelse. Genom att klicka på Jag Godkänner tillåter du detta. Här kan du läsa mer om cookies och hur SportAdmin använder dem.
Membership fee 2023

Membership is valid for calendar years, which is between 1 January and 31 December

  • Membership individual member 2023 is SEK 300.
  • Family membership SEK 700
  • Applies to people in the same household and address
Purchase of climbing cards

Climbing cards can only be purchased by members and can also be valid over the turn of the year.

When purchasing a full-year and half-year card, a new membership must be redeemed no later than 21 January in the new year for the card to be usable. The access card / fob is otherwise blocked until the membership is paid.


In connection with buying a period card, you also need an access card, SEK 200.
Access to this card is renewed every time you renew or extend your period card.


  • Full-year card SEK 2,500, student or under 23 years SEK 1,950.
  • Half-year card SEK 1,600, student or under 23 years SEK 1,250.
  • Quarterly card SEK 1,000, student or under 23 years SEK 775.
  • Monthly card SEK 425, student or under 23 years SEK 325.
  • Summer card SEK 600 for everyone (June-Aug)
  • Climbing cards give access to both the rope wall and the boulder room.

Student price is given on presentation of a student card.


Visiting or wanting to try it out, then you can pay for a day pass. Limited access outside office hours.
Please contact the office before your visit with us.


  • Day card member, SEK 70
    Day card Non-member SEK 120




How do I pay for the membership fee, climbing card and access card?

Payment is made to

  • BG 5301-1599
  • Swish 123 036 8969

Do you not have a Swedish bank account?

Then you can come into the YMCA office and pay by card (Mastercard/VISA).

Mossgatan 27, Entrance 9, Skellefteå Kraft Arena.


For all payments, the following information is required from you.

  • Mark payment with your name and what you paid for.
  • When buying or renewing membership and climbing cards, the association needs your personal data.
    Here you fill in your contact and personal details 
  • You can also come into the YMCA office if you want help.
  • If you do not have a Swedish social security number, contact the YMCA office.
  • You can receive a receipt for health care allowance.
Vi stödjer KFUM Skellefteå